First rule of Fight club…and the other 20something rules, left on the cutting room floor.
- You do not talk about Fight Club
- YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
- If someone says stop, goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over.
- Only 2 guys to a fight.
- One fight at a time.
- No shirt, no shoes.
- Fights will go on as long as they have to.
- If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
- If this is your second time at Fight Club, you have to help clean up at the end of the evening.
You know, it’s YOUR fight club, and if you choose not to bring any food…
If this is your third time at Fight Club and you still haven’t brought anything for the potluck table, I mean, it’s not a requirement I guess, but come on, dude.
- No making “whoosh” or “pow” sounds to give your punches sound effects. Matrix Club meets down the street.
View original post 269 more words